Tuesday 7 August 2012

Review of The Truth Is Dangerous by Reform The Resistance

So I love Opeth and Meshuggah and Machine Head and Metallica and Testament and Fear Factory and Oceansize and yadda yadda yadda. But strangely I also have a bit of a soft spot for Christian/positive thinking rock bands, too.

Weird, as I have less than no interest in religion. Maybe its the indefatigable cheeriness of a lot of these bands that appeals to me.

Anyhoo, today I've come across Reform The Resistance, a Christian three-piece who were called Justifide a few years back. I am assuming that the name change hasn't also meant an overhaul of their belief system.

I read on the web that The Truth Is Dangerous was recorded in 2010 so not sure how it has found its way to my door in the second half of 2012 but better late than never as its a reasonably strong album, featuring one song in particular that you simply must hear.

Read full review at This Is Not A Scene

No comments:

Post a Comment